Reflex BCAAs are the branched chain amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio that is optimal for muscle recovery and growth. Taking Reflex Nutrition BCAAs before and after training could dramatically reduce muscle soreness and help muscular growth - with each serving of Reflex BCAAs providing 3g of fast acting branched chain aminos (much more than most brands) you can be sure that you are giving your body the best opportunity for recovery from intense exercise.
Benefits of reflex BCAA
- Reduced DOMS - Although sometimes we love it, DOMS or delayed onset muscle soreness is a real pain sometimes - mainly after leg day! Many BCAA users reported dramatically reduced soreness in the days after a particularly tough session
- Ultra Pure - Reflex Nutrition have included only Vitamin B6 alongside the branched chain amino acids (BCAA) to ensure that you get the most "bang for your buck" - there are no fillers in Reflex BCAA
- Convenient Capsule Format - Reflex BCAA are easy to swallow capsules that you can take with you anywhere without having to carry another shaker & water around. If you would prefer a flavored powder format have a look at Reflex BCAA Intra Fusion which contains 10g BCAA alongside 5g Glutamine for maximum recovery
- Important Amino Acids - The branched chain amino acids make up around 33% of muscle tissue which is why they're so important for athletes as this is the tissue that you break down when training hard.
- Halal Certified - Reflex BCAA are certified by the Halal Trust so are suitable for a Halal diet